VCG provides project and managed services into a wide range of industry sectors like Logistics/ Insurance/ Event Space/ Retail and Leisure. Primarily Cisco and Fortinet Solutions, underpinned by the provision of connectivity solutions and managed service support wrap.
You’ll be a methodical, organised individual with proven experience of using ‘Voice of the Customer’ analysis tools to build a fact base of what ‘Critical to Quality’ from a customer perspective. You will use customer verbatim and process performance data to make the case for process and service improvements and will have the tenacity to hold colleagues at all levels of the organisation accountable for understanding and fulfilling the needs of our customers.
You will explore opportunities to streamline and improve all touchpoints across the E2E customer journey from initial customer contact with VCG, through the sales and project delivery processes to onboarding customers into VCG managed service support. You will help VCG deliver the changes required to ensure that we are helping our customers fully adopt and exploit the solutions that we deliver through the implementation of Customer Success Plans. Alongside the VCG wide CX Transformation, you will also support the wider business in embedding CX Business Plans agreed with Partners.
Roles and responsibilities
- Deliver the VCG Customer Experience (CX) Strategy and continually develop it with the leadership team to ensure that it meets our customer’s evolving needs
- Embed a customer-centric culture in the business by engaging with colleagues at all levels to ensure they understand their role in delivering the best possible experience for our customers
- Translate the VCG Customer Experience Strategy into manageable deliverables that can be assigned owners and delivery dates (and be tracked through the CX Transformation delivery plan)
- Map the E2E VCG Customer Journeys including all customer contact points and existing pain-points
- Visualise ‘as is’ vs. ‘to be’ CX capability – and show qualitative and quantitative improvement opportunities
- Work with business leads and the Transformation team to drive the implementation of new system, process, and people capabilities required to improve customer experience
- Identify opportunities to deliver a fully digital E2E Customer Journey e.g., proactive alerting to keep customers informed of the progression of their orders – through to enabling customers to self-serve for common enquiries through our customer portal. Work with the Transformation team to convert these opportunities into reality
- Define and implement a robust process for capturing data to enhance our ability to understand the needs of our customers and to support customers in adopting the full potential of the technology and services that VCG provide
- Project management – planning initiatives, executing solutions and tracking deliverables through to completion
- Business case building – quantify the customer and financial benefits of changes to our E2E Customer Journeys
Benefits realisation – ensure that VCG are maximising opportunities to monetarize customer experience improvements e.g., through Opex reduction opportunities (e.g., through reducing failure demand) and through Partner rebate programmes linked to successfully delivering Customer Success Plans.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of customer experience and customer journey management (5 years+)
- Experience of interviewing customers and gaining an in-depth understanding of what is critical to quality across the E2E customer journey
- Knowledge of business process analysis and design techniques, including the use of modelling tools e.g., demand flow analysis
- Experience of benchmarking customer journey performance with competitors and best in class service providers
- Demonstrable project delivery experience
- Team player with drive and initiative
- Flexible, enthusiastic, proactive, and pragmatic approach to work
- Ability to mobilise and motivate a cross-functional delivery team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Articulate and friendly approach
- Lean Six Sigma certification (desired)
VCG commitments to you
- A variety of exciting engagements with our amazing customers and leading-edge technologies and solutions
- Investment in continued professional industry accredited training
- An attractive remuneration package for salary, benefits, and holidays
- Personal and professional growth and opportunities in a transforming and growing business
- A healthy balance of home, customer location and office-based working
- Expensed travel
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work:
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to be permitted by the UK Home Office to live and work in the UK”
VCG is committed to delivering the best experience to its customers, to enable them to succeed and grow with us as their partner. Delivering excellent Customer Experience is something that affects all departments and all employees. As a VCG employee, you are responsible for ensuring that we maintain a good relationship with our customers, maintain our Customer Experience partner accreditations, and support your colleagues in their roles in delivering customer success. You are expected to undertake any relevant training for Customer Experience promptly and follow continual improvement processes to identify opportunities to develop customer’s experience with VCG.
Forward you CV and cover letter to Elizabeth.Marshall@VCG.Group