Business continuity is all about being prepared for disaster to strike. Floods, fire, cyber-attacks and connection failures can happen at any time, and it’s vital for businesses to have systems in place to minimise the disruption in the event the worst does happen.
One of the biggest challenges in creating a business continuity plan is in determining exactly where the potential vulnerabilities lie and determining what impact that loss might have on your ability to do business.
- Reviewing the IT estate and its critical components
- Network and datacentre resilience
- Data management and backup planning
- IT and technology risk assessments
- Transformational initiatives
Here at VCG, we deliver end-to-end services to help keep your business connected and ready for anything. Learn more about how we can support your business with:
- IT roadmap assessments
- Backup and security options, both hosted and managed
- Dedicated connectivity provisioning team to keep your network updated and secure, 24/7
- Flexible solutions for on-premise, cloud and hybrid models
- Fully managed services to free up in-house resources
- Resilient, secure connectivity with 100% uptime
- Threat monitoring and alerts, around the clock
- Scalable, intelligent automation
- Cost-effective solutions for compute, storage and backup
Featured case studyBirmingham Chambers of Commerce Network and Collaboration refreshVCG’s approach to doing business with potential clients is exceptional. They invest significant time and resource during the tendering process to understand your business requirements before applying their expertise and experience in offering an optimal solution
Featured case studyKwik Fit“VCG is a trusted provider with a great reputation for technical expertise and service delivery. The team is adaptable, very easy to work with and have quickly become a valued partner. The reporting has been strong. When an issue happens, getting people together to resolve it has been quick and effective. The partnership has made a positive impact on our business operations.”
Featured case studyPage GroupVCG have transformed our guest and user experience. It’s an un-written rule that users expect fast and reliable internet access, and now we deliver on that expectation. Operating from the cloud means we can manage all EU sites centrally, and protect our investment with integration of new sites in the future.
It’s time for the hospitality sector to learn from the Covid crisis before it’s too late. Follow our six-point health check to ensure your networks are fit for purpose and ‘work-from-home [...]
With numbers of people now being asked to work from home regularly, inevitably making vastly increased usage of high-quality video services as well as video-on-demand, there are genuine concerns that [...]
It’s known as the great accelerator. In a socially distanced and locked-down world, Covid-19 is speeding up the adoption of tech-dependent services – and the automotive sector is no exception. [...]