in the digital economy
in the digital economy
As a business adopting a hybrid working model, you are now more than ever, able to capitalise on reduced office and facilities costs, higher levels of employee productivity, reduced absence rates and employee attrition, and improved talent acquisition and retention.
But what how do you solve working from home while maintaining the balance between risk and stability when it comes to technology setup and securing your most important assets at all layers?
- Creating a more powerful, resilient network
- Protecting and monitoring the network
- Securing application access and data
- Improving security posture
- Business continuity and threat mitigation across all layers
We deliver end-to-end services to support your business towards a successful hybrid working model. This means enabling a process of review and assessment of your current roadmap, while enabling you to access the right journey for your business
- IT assessments
- Consultancy and advisory services
- Reliable, market-leading connectivity that scales with your business
- Unified Communications solutions for improved user experience, collaboration, and organisational efficiency
- Cloud and data centre solutions for increased agility, security, automation and cost-efficiency
- Professional services
- Cyber security solutions for all your remote, on-premise and hybrid teams
- Managed services to take care of your infrastructure and operations
Featured case studyPoundlandA bespoke SD WAN store model, designed by VCG, is enabling the swift and cost-effective launch of 60 new stores across Poland. Here’s how that partnership came about.
Featured case studyKwik Fit“VCG is a trusted provider with a great reputation for technical expertise and service delivery. The team is adaptable, very easy to work with and have quickly become a valued partner. The reporting has been strong. When an issue happens, getting people together to resolve it has been quick and effective. The partnership has made a positive impact on our business operations.”
Featured case studyPage GroupVCG have transformed our guest and user experience. It’s an un-written rule that users expect fast and reliable internet access, and now we deliver on that expectation. Operating from the cloud means we can manage all EU sites centrally, and protect our investment with integration of new sites in the future.
Are your digital networks at greater risk in the age of Covid-19?It’s time for the hospitality sector to learn from the Covid crisis before it’s too late. Follow our six-point health check to ensure your networks are fit for purpose and ‘work-from-home [...]
Are residential connections up to the strain of supporting homeworking in the long term?With numbers of people now being asked to work from home regularly, inevitably making vastly increased usage of high-quality video services as well as video-on-demand, there are genuine concerns that [...]
Contactless tech in the driving seat as the automotive sector responds to Covid-19It’s known as the great accelerator. In a socially distanced and locked-down world, Covid-19 is speeding up the adoption of tech-dependent services – and the automotive sector is no exception. [...]