Businesses of all sizes and across all industries need fast, strong and reliable connectivity these days. With so much of our work – and our lives – being carried out digitally and online, it’s essential that businesses and the people within them are connected at all times and in all places.
Not for your teams, not for your bottom line, and not for your customers, who are demanding more, faster and better access all the time.
- Reliable, low-latency connectivity over dedicated networks
- Super-fast speeds up to 100Gbps
- Private circuit networks to safeguard sensitive data
- Choice of routes and access speeds
- High-capacity bandwidth for large-volume data transfers
- Cost efficiencies, with low per-bit prices
Solving challenges such as:
- Geographical distance of multiple locations
- Rapidly changing customer needs and expectations
- Increasing volumes of data generated across the business
- Hybrid working models
- Security and compliance concerns
- Complex application and software ecosystems
- Increasing need for simultaneous streaming
- and large data transfers
Featured case studyPoundlandA bespoke SD WAN store model, designed by VCG, is enabling the swift and cost-effective launch of 60 new stores across Poland. Here’s how that partnership came about.
Featured case studyKwik Fit“VCG is a trusted provider with a great reputation for technical expertise and service delivery. The team is adaptable, very easy to work with and have quickly become a valued partner. The reporting has been strong. When an issue happens, getting people together to resolve it has been quick and effective. The partnership has made a positive impact on our business operations.”
The pandemic has changed consumer behaviours, some permanently, reshaping the entire retail landscape; many customers have also tried new omnichannel models: buying online, picking up in-store [...]
The pace of digital transformation in the last 18 months has excelled, and the speed of change has delivered the necessity for increased networking capabilities, security and bandwidth to support [...]