Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
Microsoft Direct Routing is the service that allows organisations to connect external phone lines and use Microsoft Teams as an office phone system – enabling inbound and outbound calls from all over the world.
This means that you can transfer your existing phone numbers, set an outbound number for customers, configure call queues and auto-attendants.
We also offer 30 minutes IT assessments to help you design best practices, customise your Microsoft Teams environment and switch on the power of telephony and collaboration.
- Cost savings with local call traffic rates
- Call reporting/recording functionality
- Full enterprise phone system features (auto-attendants, call queues, presence-based routing)
- Integrate or displace legacy voice systems
- Improved video and call quality
- Audio conferencing functions in meetings.
- Flexibility to take your work number with you wherever you go, mobile, tablet, laptop, desk phone
Featured case studyBirmingham Chambers of Commerce Network and Collaboration refreshVCG’s approach to doing business with potential clients is exceptional. They invest significant time and resource during the tendering process to understand your business requirements before applying their expertise and experience in offering an optimal solution
VCG is pleased to officially announce the capability to deliver direct routing for Microsoft Teams, allowing businesses to integrate calls and telephony services into the Microsoft Teams platform. As [...]