Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Accurately check and post all purchase invoices to Sage in real time to facilitate the timely production of the management accounts.
- Collate receipts and post company credit and virtual card statements to the purchase ledger.
- Download, reconcile and post invoices and charges from telecommunications providers.
- To make timely payments to suppliers carefully balancing the cash flow with suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Post and reconcile daily direct debit payments to suppliers.
- Resolve supplier queries.
- Reconcile supplier statements to ensure all company liabilities are accurately recorded.
- Collect and distribute all post received.
- Provide support as required in external audits.
- Monitor central mailboxes and action messages accordingly.
- Provide assistance to other departments as required.
- Answering telephone and general administration.
Skills & Experience
Key Skills and Experience would include but not limited to:
- Experience of accounting software
- Proficient user of Office 365
- Experience in accounts department
- Experience of communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work:
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to be permitted by the UK Home Office to live and work in the UK.
Please send your CV and the role interested in to email@example.com