- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy to identify new business opportunities and grow revenue and margins.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and emerging trends in the industry.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities that align with the company’s objectives and goals.
- Work collaboratively with the sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure a unified approach to business development.
- Develop proposals and negotiate contracts with clients and partners.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to contract negotiations and closing deals.
- Track and report on business development metrics and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
Proven track record of successfully developing and closing new business opportunities in a B2B environment.
- 8 – Years of experience in the IT Telecoms Networks industry is highly desirable.
- Evidence and prove your success through your career on win and retaining net new clients
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team of business development professionals.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel through the UK
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for business development and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Reporting into the Head of Acquisition
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work:
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to be permitted by the UK Home Office to live and work in the UK.
Please send your CV and the role interested in to email@example.com