VCG provides project and managed services into a wide range of industry sectors like Logistics/ Insurance/ Event Space/ Retail and Leisure. Primarily Cisco and Fortinet Solutions, underpinned by the provision of connectivity solutions and managed service support wrap.
Position: Business Development Manager, SME
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (4 Days On-Site, 1 Day Remote.)
Reports to: Head of Sales
Package: £25,000-£30,000 base salary (DOE), c£50,000-60,000 OTE, uncapped commission.
Benefits: As well as providing you with everything you need to be a success in the role (Laptop, home-working equipment, on-site Parking, full onboarding training and personal progression plan) we also provide:
- 25 days Annual Leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Additional Birthday Holiday
- Company Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- BUPA Cashplan Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company Social Events
VCG are a fast-growing IT Managed Services and Transformational Technology provider, working with our customers to drive their business forward through our customer centric approach to technology.
We are looking to expand our Sales function to continue our growth through net new customer acquisition, specifically within the Small and Medium Enterprise sector, by building a new team of Business Development Managers.
This B2B sales role will require you to engage regularly with key decision makers around the following services, which it would be desirable to have experience of selling in your previous role(s):
- Connectivity Services
- CyberSecurity Services (SOC/SIEM)
- Managed IT Support Services
- Microsoft Modern Workplace Licensing
The role will be targeted based on Annually Recurring Revenues and Gross Margin, with key KPIs focused on outbound sales activity and lead generation. For achieving the targets and KPIs set, successful candidates will be rewarded with a generous uncapped commission scheme and additional bonuses.
- Previous Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Basic understanding of the role of Technology in business.
- Passionate about delivering second-to-none customer service.
- Hunger to progress yourself in a Sales environment.
- Ability to work as part of a supportive, yet competitive, team.
- Previous B2B IT Sales experience.
- Connectivity Sales experience. (B2B)
- Understanding of the MSP Marketplace and Sales Process.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Elizabeth.email@example.com with your CV and any additional information you may feel relevant to your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to be permitted by the UK Home Office to live and work in the UK.