- Provide first-line support on Microsoft Technologies to customers
- Support process and administration development work for the Microsoft Business unit
- Create, manage, and maintain support tickets
- Communicate with customers and vendors
- Support with fault resolutions
- Complete process reviews and process development
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Ability to learn and take on new technologies
You will join a brand-new office located in Exeter where you will work with a small but dynamic team who have big plans for business growth and personal development opportunities. This role will lead into either a second-line support position, a technical sales role, or a service desk generalist support role.
Working at VCG:
Established for 20+ years, VCG has three offices located in the UK. We are excellent at what we do, and we strive to make working for us fun. We aim to continue supporting your growth in a business where you will be valued for your contribution.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work:
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to be permitted by the UK Home Office to live and work in the UK.
Please send your CV and the role interested in to email@example.com