Skills And Experience:
- Proven experience in a product marketing position, product-led marketing management, brand manager or similar.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics.
- Market knowledge and/or experience within tech and telecoms ideally across connectivity, security, cloud and unified comms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in product and solutions-oriented environments and overseeing a suite/ portfolio of products.
- Demonstrated success in launching new offers, packages and solutions is desired.
- Strategic thinking, understanding of business drivers and market challenges.
- Working with various stakeholders towards a common goal and overcoming obstacles and hurdles.
The role is key to the customer journey and go-to-market engagements for VCG, helping us increase focus and product marketing enablement across the sales team but also build the market reputation as a trusted managed IT service provider.
You will have the chance to position and develop VCG’s key portfolio pillars, evolve our content strategy and influence the sales outcomes with the right marketing mix and channels.
You have ideally been evolved within technical teams and agile environments experience in the tech/ telecoms, fibre, FTTP or FTTH industry.
As our portfolio becomes more robust across the key technology areas, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating product collateral, content toolkits commercial offers for key industry sectors such as: retail, finance, logistics & transport, housing associations.
- Actively optimise the GTM materials.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to produce content and activate campaigns.
- Own website content and product information.
- Become a key resource and support sales with all product related collateral.
- Using internal resource and key stakeholders’ input – define, create and update product information: price, packaging, sales enablement processes.
- Become a key resource for vendor funding, learn about funding Own the vendor relationships and key engagements for training and development.
- Take an idea, theme or product topic from concept to operationalisation and campaign execution.
- Quickly understand customer engagement and work with Sales and marketing teams to identify and evaluate market opportunities in response to business challenges.
- Identify missing products in the portfolio and suggest improvements.
- Develop tools to support the sales team: sales pitches, demos and presentation materials.
- Copywriting and editing skills as well as an eye for detail are desired.
You will be working with the Head of Marketing to ensure the right marketing mix, future thinking and market segmentation supports new product offerings and the campaign calendar are aligned to our strategic priorities. You will also have access to significant vendor support, resources and training on technology and IT solutions in the telecoms sector.
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Engaging and driven personality
- Ability to work on your own and within a team, wearing different ‘hats’ internally and externally
- Driving new initiatives and bringing your own ideas to the table to make a positive impact and drive business growth
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work:
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to be permitted by the UK Home Office to live and work in the UK
Please send your CV and the role interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org