This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced, leading edge, company with offices based in NW and SW England in the role of Provisioning Project Coordinator Apprentice.
We are a Managed Services company primarily providing Connectivity, Cyber Security, Collaboration, Data Centre & Cloud services to a varied and exciting range of companies. You will manage and co-ordinate provisioning projects through to delivery and ensure a consistently high-quality implementation to both new and existing clients.
To be successful you will be self-motivated to ensure a consistently high quality and professional delivery to our customers. Other contributors to your success will be exceptional communication skills, precise attention to detail, enthusiastic and driven with a strong academic background.
You will be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of our provisioning orders, ensuring consistency every time.
Skills & Experience that you will develop in the role:
- You will achieve an Industry recognised qualification in project management and gain experience of working within an ITiL framework.
- You will develop an in-depth knowledge of provisioning project co-ordination, across a range of technologies and IT services.
- You will be someone who makes things happen and likes managing challenges to ensure the customer experience is paramount.
- You will develop proficiency in project management software including MS Project
- You will develop proficiency in MS Excel
- You will be a customer service ambassador who acts as the face of the Company during delivery.
- As a commercial thinker you will be pragmatic and collaborative.
In return you will receive:
- A variety of exciting engagements with our amazing customers and leading-edge technologies and solutions
- Investment in continued professional industry accredited training.
- An attractive remuneration package for salary, benefits, and holidays
- Personal and professional growth and opportunities in a transforming and growing business.
- Expensed travel
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work:
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to be permitted by the UK Home Office to live and work in the UK”
Forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com