The biggest challenge with data is the sheer scope and vastness of its creation. Wherever there is a user, a device, a visitor or a contact interacting with your business, data is being generated.
Wherever there is software, an application, a server or the smallest corner of a network, data is being generated. But it is also essential for the running of your business and it’s critical to have a data management strategy in place.
- Adequate bandwidth and speeds to support customer conversations across multiple platforms
- Tools for collecting, collating and analysing relevant data and intelligence from multiple platforms
- A means of integrating platforms and CRM systems
- A unified approach to data, collaboration platforms and site-to-site connectivity
We deliver end-to-end services to help protect and manage your business’s most valuable asset. Learn more about how we can support your data management strategy with:
- IT and data silo reviews
- Network and infrastructure consultancy
- Market-leading monitoring and automation tools for visibility and prevention
- Managed services with round-the-clock support
- Proactive threat monitoring and alerts
- Tailored, cost-effective backup solutions
- On-premise, cloud and hybrid data centre management
- Scalable storage and connectivity solutions
- Flexible Security-as-a-Service for complete peace of mind
Featured case studyPoundlandA bespoke SD WAN store model, designed by VCG, is enabling the swift and cost-effective launch of 60 new stores across Poland. Here’s how that partnership came about.
Featured case studyKwik Fit“VCG is a trusted provider with a great reputation for technical expertise and service delivery. The team is adaptable, very easy to work with and have quickly become a valued partner. The reporting has been strong. When an issue happens, getting people together to resolve it has been quick and effective. The partnership has made a positive impact on our business operations.”
It’s time for the hospitality sector to learn from the Covid crisis before it’s too late. Follow our six-point health check to ensure your networks are fit for purpose and ‘work-from-home [...]
With numbers of people now being asked to work from home regularly, inevitably making vastly increased usage of high-quality video services as well as video-on-demand, there are genuine concerns that [...]
It’s known as the great accelerator. In a socially distanced and locked-down world, Covid-19 is speeding up the adoption of tech-dependent services – and the automotive sector is no exception. [...]