With all organisations at differing points on their journey, it’s become evident that no single-point cloud solution can provide all the answers.
Transitioning operational performance through hybrid infrastructures to support performance critical business applications is something that everyone is going through.
Unifying all compute, networking, security, and communications services onto an integrated, scalable, and future-proofed platform with access to critical systems and applications from any device, is therefore the pre-requisite in deciding which datacentre solutions are the best fit for your organisation.
- How do you access business applications and data?
- Are you looking to transition workloads to the Cloud but still keep some on-premise solutions you’ve already invested in?
- How do you find the right balance between cloud and on-premise server resources?
- Do you need more visibility and control over your environment management and provisioning?
- How do you enable workflow policy driven controls that can use your existing investment?
Converged and Hyperconverged infrastructure
- Our flexible and open data centre architecture systems are engineered from the ground up for adaptive performance
Data centre security
- Gain complete visibility, multi-layered segmentation, and threat protection for your cloud and on-premise resources
Compute, storage and backup
- A resilient and secure infrastructure – on premise, hybrid, or in the cloud. Maintain 100% uptime
Software defined networking
- Adapt with the digital environment – less hardware, more software and intelligent automation
Assurance and insights
- Analyse 100% of your apps in real time and protect your data and resources
Application performance monitoring
- Enabling you to monitor the performance of hybrid applications that are running across hybrid-cloud environments as well as on-premise
Featured case studyBirmingham Chambers of Commerce Network and Collaboration refreshVCG’s approach to doing business with potential clients is exceptional. They invest significant time and resource during the tendering process to understand your business requirements before applying their expertise and experience in offering an optimal solution
Bringing calls and team collaboration into a single platform – Microsoft Teams Direct RoutingVCG is pleased to officially announce the capability to deliver direct routing for Microsoft Teams, allowing businesses to integrate calls and telephony services into the Microsoft Teams platform. As [...]